Monday, February 22, 2010

Get to The Point


It's not often I have something to plug other than my Telegraph reviews, but I'm chuffed to announce that a longer piece commissioned from me by a fledgling Chicago-based magazine is both up online and available in the print edition. It's about David Cronenberg. You'll see there's much else to browse through, and though I haven't made time yet for a proper perusal of their second issue, I loved the first: the intellectual scope of the thing, ranging from classical philosophy to politics and the arts, is massively refreshing, and it was a real privilege to write for them. I may write more, if their increasingly prestigious roster of guest contributors leaves any room for the likes of me. If you like what you're reading, and agree with me that it's the kind of publication that needs to be championed, do spread the word!

No comments: